When you think of your dream bathroom, you think of a private refuge where you can relax and unwind. Design Build Renovate Maintain can make this dream a reality, giving you a modern luxurious sanctuary to relax in and enjoy.
Why spend money on a complete new bathroom when you can transform your existing bathroom, give it a whole new lease of life and add value to your property at the same time.
We understand the challenges faced by our customers and we ensure all of our bathroom installation activities are completed on time and within budget. We create the minimum of mess and disruption enabling you to live in your house comfortably during your bathroom refurbishment without extensive disturbance or upset.
Complete bathroom refurbishment service
Our bathroom refurbishment and bathroom installation service includes all aspects of bathroom work:
- Bathroom planning and design
- Removal and refitting of sanitary ware
- Bespoke creation of bathroom furniture
- Gas, electrics and plumbing
- Ceiling and wall coverings, including plastering and tiling
- Flooring, including under floor heating
- Bathroom ventilation
- Bespoke shower walls
- Water pumping for areas with minimal water pressure
Our helpful and friendly team will visit your home and talk with you about your needs, whilst answering any questions. We carry out a comprehensive site survey and arrange a free no obligation estimate.
Our bathroom refurbishment process
- Contact us on 0800 977 6428 and tell us about your ideas
- We visit your home and discuss your designs and requirements
- We send you a bathroom refurbishment quote within 3 working days
- Once agreed, both parties agree a suitable start date
- On the start date you meet your bathroom installers and one of our site managers
- During the refurbishment we carry out spot inspections to ensure the highest quality of workmanship is maintained
- We agree a final inspection date and complete the bathroom refurbishment process
- You enjoy your wonderful new bathroom
Design Build Renovate Maintain operates a fair pricing policy. The quotation that is issued is the price you pay, nothing more. If any additional items or amendments to designs are required, these are agreed in advance of the additional works being undertaken.